- Do your nutbutters separate?
- Yes, a little, but we've spent many hours understanding oil separation and have created formulations that minimize oil separation. Additionally we exclusively stonegrind, which is a manufacturing process that creates extremely creamy and smooth nutbutters with no forceful stirring required.
- Do you add oils to your nutbutters?
- We never add palm oil to our nutbutters, and never will. But we do occasionally use high quality essential oils for flavoring in a couple of our Nutista Experimental blends. There are no oils (essential or non-essential) in our core blends - The Mountie, The Monkey King, and The Nut Job.
- Why do you stonegrind your nutbutters?
- Stonegrinding is a manufacturing process that is truly unique. It creates the perfect taste and texture for our nutbutters, and the lower temperature process ensures that our nutbutters retain all of their natural vitamins and nutrients.
- Where can I buy Nutista?
- Nutista is proudly sold at all San Diego Jimbo's Naturally and Stone Brewing Company Stores. We are also available at 40+ natural food retailers in Southern California like Erewhon Natural Foods and Clark's Nutrition. Or purchase online for Free US Shipping!
- When will I receive my order?
- If you are in the US you can typically expect your order in about one week. Orders are processed and shipped within 2-4 business days. Domestic US orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail (1-3 business days).
- What is your return policy?
- If something isn't right with your order, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can take care of it right away. Please DO NOT send any product back without contacting us first.
- When will I receive my Nutista subscription?
- Your first subscription order will get processed and shipped right away. See above “When will I receive my order?”. Your next order will be processed the same date of your initial order in whatever frequency you selected. For example, if you subscribed on May 15th for a monthly delivery, your next order will occur automatically on June 15th.
- How do I skip a delivery?
- To manage your subscription, login to your account and select “Manage Subscriptions” on the left. On the following page select “Delivery schedule”, find the order you’d like to skip and select “Skip”.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. To cancel, login to your account and select “Manage Subscriptions” on the left. The following page will show your subscription product with options to “Edit” or “Cancel” on the right. Select “Cancel” if you do not wish to continue your subscription.
- Can I change my delivery date?
- Yes, you can change the delivery date for your future subscription orders. Login to your account and select “Manage Subscriptions” on the left. The following page will show your subscription product with options to “Edit” or “Cancel” on the right. Select “Edit” then “Change next charge date” on the following page. You can also update your quantity or delivery schedule.